Senior Manager - Professional Services
£65-80k DOE – Surrey
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager to provide high quality and consistent company secretarial support to its clients, FTSE and AIM listed companies. The successful candidate will be looking after a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for advising on listing rules, assisting with annual reports and AGMs and undertake the rationalisation of subsidiaries, among other duties. If you’re based in Surrey and have previous experience from a listed organisation or dealing with listed clients, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure Company Law and Stock Exchange Regulatory Compliance
- Managing Company Secretarial activity, including Listing and Post Listing.
- Ensuring Board meeting administration and minuting is carried out
- Maintenance of the registered office and statutory books
- Managing AMGs and shareholder meetings
- Preparing and printing reports and accounts
- Investigating major shareholders
Experience and Qualifications
- Fully ICSA Qualified, or equivalent
- Previous company secretarial experience within a listed company
- An advanced understanding of Blueprint
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to prioritise tasks and work flexibly
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1540