Corporate Services Assistant
Based in Dubai the Corporate Services Assistant will be responsible for the review of business as assigned by their supervisor or other senior members of the Corporate Services team, the administration of companies and partnerships in accordance with Company policy and such other responsibilities as Senior Management shall from time to time determine. This role has an immediate start date.
- To deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships (the “Portfolio”), originating responses and updating and providing registers and documents as required
- To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
- To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the corporate records accordingly
- To maintain internal databases and systems including ViewPoint
- To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liaison with the Compliance Department
- To review all invoices in relation to the Portfolio and liaise with the client regarding payment of the same
- To deal with all administrative aspects of closing an entity within the Portfolio, including requesting final invoices, updating ViewPoint, and liaising with the client and Attorney as appropriate
- Such other tasks as Senior Management or the Director of Corporate Services may request from time to time.
- The individual must hold a minimum high school diploma. 1 - 3 years Administration experience is required.
- The individual should be re-locating to the UAE.
- Individual must be professional
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- The ability to operate with strictest of confidentiality
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
- Reliability essential
- Fast paced approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and operate on their own initiative.