Company Secretarial Trainee
We wish to recruit a trainee to join our Company Secretarial team. We are looking for graduates/postgraduates who are ambitious and want to develop their career in the area of company secretarial/governance.
- Reporting to the company secretarial management team, you will perform the usual duties associated with a trainee role:
- Preparation and filing of statutory forms and attendance at the Companies Registration Office
- Arranging for company formations and branch registrations
- Updating the company secretarial database
- Maintenance of company secretarial records to include updating Minute Books and Statutory Register
- Dealing with queries and requests, on a day to day basis, from clients, auditors, solicitors and internal staff, including company searches
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of clients and being responsible for ensuring that clients are meeting their statutory obligations
- Keeping up to date with filings, and producing documentation in respect of the Annual General Meeting and other minutes, as required
- Responsibility for billing clients and debtors’ collection
- Filing, archiving and general administrative duties
- Have completed or have a desire to complete the ICSA Qualification or equivalent
- 6 – 12 months similar experience would be beneficial
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to prioritise and multi-task is essential
- Familiar with statutory obligations under the Companies Act.
- Computer literate with experience of word, excel and company secretarial package eg. GEMS, Blueprint etc.
- Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills