Company Secretarial Consultant
Our award winning business is built on the strength of our team, so hiring people who are as passionate about what they do as we are, is essential. We’re here to be the best! To have fun and build meaningful relationships with both our colleagues and clients so that we can deliver exceptional value adding service. Both individual and business integrity is crucial to us, along with a sense of humour too.
As we approach the New Year, we’re looking for enthusiastic part and fully qualified Company Secretaries who can connect to this and want to join our team. Our team will suit individuals who are keen to progress their company secretarial careers in a varied and dynamic work place with access to some of the best Company Secretarial training out there, in a collaborative and team-based environment
Everyone in our award-winning team, works with others across a varied portfolio of clients, who are a mix of listed and unlisted companies, with responsibilities that provide experience to the full company secretarial armoury of skills, including:
- board meeting preparation, including the collation and production of board packs including the use of electronic board portals;
- attendance at board and committee meetings with minute taking responsibilities;
- statutory and regulatory compliance and use of Blueprint OneWorld;
- drafting and releasing of stock exchange announcements;
- assisting and supporting the Annual General Meeting process;
- involvement with the production and project management of Annual Report & Accounts;
- advising and ensuring governance best practice for all clients and internal companies;
- contributing to our internal technical training initiatives and company standards to meet with business expectations, with the support of other members of the team, when required.
Working with us you can expect:
- No two days to be the same
- A structured, well-trodden career path
- Full support with both your personal and professional development
- Access to opportunities outside of the day to day company secretarial work, including our team events, social events, Ahead programme for Governance professionals, Company Matters choir, charity initiatives
- Some laughs along the way
To be considered for an opportunity in our team you will need:
- To be studying for or have completed the ICSA qualifying scheme or MSc in Corporate Governance.
- A friendly, positive disposition and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive and flexible approach to workload.
- High level of accuracy, good attention to detail.
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to learn and get involved.
Company Matters has offices in UK, Europe and Australasia. We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Group interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the Apply button to be re-directed