Senior Assistant Company Secretary - FTSE 100
£70-75k + benefits, London
A rapidly growing FTSE listed company is seeking a Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join its team in this newly created position. Supporting the Deputy Company Secretary, this role will ensure that appropriate governance and compliance is maintained, specifically in conjunction with the company’s overseas subsidiaries. If you are looking to further your career by working in a complex listed organisation where high work standards and strong communication skills are a must, then don’t hesitate to apply today!
Role and responsibilities
- Act as Secretary to the Audit Committee and certain other executive committees.
- Manage an annual health check of all overseas entities to guarantee compliance with the Legal Entity Governance Policy.
- Offer comprehensive company secretarial support for corporate restructurings and M&A transactions.
- Work collaboratively within the department and with overseas contacts.
- Assist with the drafting of the Governance Report within the Annual Report and Accounts.
- Support shareholder programmes and ensure they are optimised and effective.
- Lead a Legal Entity Rationalisation programme to decrease the number of legal entities in the Group.
Experience and Qualifications
- ACIS/ACG qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years Company Secretarial experience in a listed organisation or working with listed clients.
- Experience in an international organisation is desirable, but not essential.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Able to approach tasks head on.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- A team player able to communicate across all levels of seniority.
- Able to work analytically
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1537
More search results
Governance & Risk Manager (Fixed Term Appointment)
The Physiological Society
Secretary to the Board of Management
Dumfries and Galloway College
Assistant Company Secretary - London EC2
Company Secretarial Administrator
Hays Company Secretarial
Company Secretarial Manager