Assistant Company Secretary - FTSE 100
Our client, a UK-listed multinational, is seeking an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to join the team. This role will be reporting to the Deputy Company Secretary and will work to ensure efficient and professional secretarial support is provided across all of the Company Secretarial Department’s activities. This will involve assisting and delivering on all governance and statutory requirements, acting as secretary to executive committees and assisting with corporate restructurings and M&A transactions. If you are looking to take on a new challenge in a complex and fast-paced environment, then please get in touch!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting with routine governance approvals, including board changes and annual accounts.
- Monitoring compliance with global best practice policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the suitable governance and statutory compliance is maintained, specifically with overseas subsidiaries.
- Supporting the Legal Entity Rationalisation programme with the aim to reduce the number of legal entities in the Group.
- Assisting with dividend management, including shareholder documents and the timetable.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience from a FTSE-listed Company or professional services firm.
- An up-to-date understanding of legislative, regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Prior experience working in an international environment with overseas subsidiaries experience.
- Able to work logically and handle issues proactively.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate with people at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to high standards.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1535