Working within the Group Secretariat and closely with other team members, this role is well suited to a driven and ambitious candidate looking to develop their career. This is a broad position ensuring compliance with all regulations relating to a FTSE listed company and its Global Subsidiaries.
- Coordinating the Annual Overseas Subsidiaries governance audit process and ensuring the statutory records are up to date as at respective period year ends
- Assisting with arranging subsidiary board meetings, preparing draft minutes, proxies and Power of Attorneys and other related board or shareholder approvals ensuring that the purposes for which they are requested have been achieved.
- Responsible for Blueprint OneWorld records management for the European based companies, and, working closely with the Company Secretarial Administrators in the other regional hubs to ensure that all their records are up to date and correct.
- Responsible for all statutory filings for UK and Ireland, either using Blueprint or otherwise.
- Assistance with Project management of the production of accounts for both UK and overseas subsidiaries
- Assist with ad hoc requests by the Secretariat as required from time to time.
- ICSA qualified
- Blueprint experience is essential
- Previous cosec experience within a Plc or global facing governance environment
- Highly organised and detail conscientious
- Ability to communicate and work with individuals at all levels within the business