Company Secretarial Assistant FTSE250
A standout company secretarial opportunity for an ambitious and forward-thinking individual to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
- Broad exposure within a small secretariat team- ideal for a technically able and driven Company Secretarial Assistant that is keen to take ownership and develop their skills.
- Assisting the Company Secretary and Deputy Company Secretary in ensuring the business complies with all relevant legislation including the Companies Act 2006, Listing Rules, Disclosure & Transparency Rules, Market Abuse Regulation and the UK Corporate Governance Code;
- Preparing and releasing Stock Exchange announcements and uploads to the National Storage Mechanism;
- Supporting the Company Secretarial team with the Annual General Meeting; and support with the drafting and production of the Annual Report
- Supporting the Group’s subsidiaries and joint ventures, including attendance at board meetings, preparing minutes and ancillary documents as required
- Assisting with the administration of the Group’s discretionary and all employee share schemes
- ICSA part or fully qualified
- Prior experience within a Plc
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact at all levels of the business
- Attention to detail and the ability to work as a team player