Assistant Company Secretary- FTSE100
Assisting the Deputy Company Secretary within a FTSE100 household name, this position is responsible for the delivery of shareholder services, and ensuring that appropriate governance, regulatory and statutory compliance is maintained. Joining an impressive team, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong technical and professional capabilities and be able to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
• Works closely with the Senior ACS in the delivery of the Company Secretarial objectives
• Provides efficient and effective service to the Plc board, its committees and subsidiaries
• Contributes to the Annual Report and AGM process
• Contributes to improving and streamlining the corporate governance framework
• Lead the planning and execution of Executive share scheme grants and vesting's.
• Manages the relationships with the Executive Share Plans administrator and Employee Benefit Trusts to ensure an effective service to colleagues, and a cost-effective service to the Company;
• Deputise for the Deputy Company Secretary in all matters relating to Executive share plans when necessary
• Develops the Company Secretarial Assistant(s)/Trainee(s) within the department; and
• Builds strong relationships with key internal and external senior stakeholders
• ICSA qualified
• Proven experience within a FTSE100/250
• Excellent working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006, the UK Corporate Governance Code, UK Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Guidance and any related best practice guidance
• Subsidiary governance experience
• Share plans experience would be advantageous
• The ability to build great working relationships with colleagues in the Corporate Services team and with a diverse range of stakeholders across the business.