Senior Assistant Company Secretary
£Competitive + Attractive benefits package
Our global financial services client is seeking a Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join a sub-team, within the wider secretariat, of six. This role will ensure a prominent subsidiary board is given guidance and support on all corporate governance, statutory, regulatory requirements. It will also involve delivering a high-end Company Secretarial service to a portfolio of subsidiary companies with involvement with the listing obligations of the FTSE-100 listed entity and from time-to-time providing assistance with a diverse range of projects in conjunction with the Head of Secretariat. If you are looking to take an excellent ‘next-step’ in your career to a world-renowned brand, working in a fast-paced and complex environment and ensuring first-class corporate governance and best practice is followed, then get in touch today!
Role and Responsibilities
- Organising and managing Board and Committee meetings; working across and supporting a Board of six non-executive Directors with a comprehensive governance structure with three main Board Committees.
- Project managing the delivery of the Annual Report and Accounts.
- Managing all statutory and listing obligations for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure that the company is up to date with governance and regulatory developments.
- Driving to the highest standards of corporate governance globally.
- Supporting the Head of Secretariat with various ad-hoc projects as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- ICSA Qualified or equivalent (ACIS/FCIS/ACG/FCG).
- Around 8 – 10 years of experience within the Company Secretarial field.
- Previous experience working for a large, complex organisation would be highly advantageous.
- Prior listed company exposure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work across all levels of seniority.
- Able to work flexibly and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work independently.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1529