An international asset manager, a new entrant to the Dublin market, is looking for a Funds Company Secretary to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary will include:
- Organising, attending and minuting Board Meetings, AGMs and EGMs for Clients and the Company
- Providing comprehensive legal and administrative support and guidance to the board
- Assisting with client queries
- Drafting written resolutions
- Ensuring that the requirement of the Companies Acts are complied with
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and filing deadlines
- Advising on corporate governance matters
- Providing ongoing training and development of staff
As the Company Secretary, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. 5+ years’ work experience in a similar role within a fund administrator, bank or asset manager is preferred (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience with UCITs preferred. ICSA or ACOI qualified essential. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail. Ability to work effectively as part of a team while also comfortable working on own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Company Secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin. You will gain experience with European funds and some travel will also be involved.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.