Company Secretary, Funds, Full-Service Firm, 4 yrs+ (4 day wk or reduced hours considered)
On behalf of our client, we’re looking to recruit a Company Secretary with 4 years’ + experience.
Working as part of a well-resourced Company Secretarial team, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients and will deal with all aspects of company secretarial compliance, corporate governance, corporate restructuring as well as provide support services to the Board of Directors of our Funds clients.
The main areas of responsibility will include:-
- Advising and assisting our client base on various matters relating to their compliance requirements with company and other relevant legislation.
- Corporate restructuring work, Company formations, establishing branches, voluntary strike off and reinstatements.
- Liquidation matters.
- Annual compliance work to include preparation of Annual Returns, Board Minutes, AGM and EGM packs, renewing directors authority to allot shares and to dis-apply pre-emption provisions.
- Organising and attending board meetings of regulated funds, co-ordinating the distribution of board packs, taking and distributing minutes.
- Liaising with internal and external lawyers, accountants, listing brokers, investment managers and regulatory bodies such as the Companies Registration Office, Irish Stock Exchange and the Financial Regulator.
- Providing support to others in the firm on company secretarial related matters.
- Training and supervision of junior staff and sharing knowledge, skills and experience with the team.
Candidate Profile / Experience:
- You will have 4 years’ + company secretarial experience
- Proven ability to provide first class client service.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Solid skills and knowledge of Company Secretarial software, preferably Blueprint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work in a team environment and take instructions as necessary.
- Ability to operate on own initiative with a pro-active approach in ensuring that daily, weekly, monthly tasks are achieved on time.
- An ability to ensure a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail in their work.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple activities on time.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent package on offer including a market leading base salary, strong bonus potential together with a comprehensive suite of benefits. In addition you will also get full support with your professional development plan and good career advancement opportunities.
Consultant: Justin Loughnane
Call me for a confidential discussion on 01 5541291 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org