Assistant Company Secretary
Exciting and vibrant company seeking Company Secretarial Profession to assist with their upcoming IPO.
This property company are looking for someone passionate and fun to join their legal team and assist with the governance of the company as it heads into a busy and exciting year. The role will include direct board contact, governance and advisory position within the company as well as project work.
Salary: to £80,000
Location: Central and North London
- Work closely with the legal, tax, finance, treasury and risk teams to maintain the corporate structure;
- Manage the corporate rationalisation and liquidation process, and the relationship with the external liquidator;
- Coordinate and run the Board and Committee meetings
- Ensure company compliance with applicable legal and statutory requirements for the UK business.
- Prepare and file relevant meeting documentation
- Ensure filing of annual returns and other statutory documents for all companies within the prescribed period
- Project work based around IPO
- Expertise in company secretarial matters, internal controls, disclosure and reporting and risk management
- Three years work experience in company secretarial and governance roles
- Good knowledge of Company Secretarial and/or regulatory and/or compliance practices and requirements
- ICSA Qualified (ideal)
- IPO Experience (ideal)
Please do contact me on 07921 210 175 or at email@example.com for more information