Livery Company Clerk
We are seeking applicants interested in working closely with the Master and Livery Company officials, to preserve its historic past and firmly embed plans for a successful future. The Clerk is pivotal to this achievement.
Key activities of this vital part-time role include the ability to:
- Administer the Company, the Charity and its Membership requirements.
- Organise the extensive ceremonial and social functions.
- Schedule and organise all meetings to include liaison with external advisors.
- Manage every aspect of the Company finances.
- Act as the Company’s Ambassador as required.
- Support the activities of the Scrivener Notaries.
To be successful, you will demonstrate all round communication abilities, with excellent organisation, finance and IT skills. You will be based at HQS Wellington, Temple Stairs within the City of London.
The role is defined as requiring 3 days a week with remuneration of circa £31k per annum plus contributory pension scheme.
A comprehensive job description is available from the Master, Edward Gardiner, at email@example.com
Applications should be received by Tuesday 19th November at the latest with interviews taking place in the week beginning 25th November.
More search results
Non-executive director at Acorn Multi-Academy Tru…
Non-Executive Director - Westminster City School …
Non-Executive Director - The Rowan Learning Trust
Non-Executive Director - Interaction and Communic…
Non-executive director/ Trustee role at Healing M…