Deputy Company Secretary
Our client, a FTSE250 based in Bromley, is seeking a leading Deputy Company Secretary to be one of the three senior members of an established and impressive Company Secretarial team. This role requires an established professional with fantastic relationship building and communication skills to manage a team whilst providing a first-class company secretarial service.
- Advise on compliance with the Listing Rules, Disclosure & Transparency Rules
- Act as Secretary for one or more of the Board’s Committees, Deputising for the Company Secretary as required
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Design and help implement best practice from a corporate governance perspective
- Supervise the planning of the governance timetable, including overseeing the scheduling of future Board and Committee meetings.
- Qualified Company Secretary with proven practical experience within a Plc or similar corporate environment
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including experience with Cosec software or other industry software