Corporate Services Internship
Alternative Assets Corporate Services Internship
Sanne are looking for talented graduates and University/ A-level students to enter our paid seasonal internship in our growing Corporate Services team. The internship lasts from 1-3 months and the candidate will also benefit from training courses and networking events. Upon completion of the internship, successful students will be invited to join our 2020 Graduate programme.
Internship placements offer candidates invaluable paid work experience within the financial services industry and excellent training of core company secretarial duties whilst working within in a dynamic, vibrant and collaborative team.
Our internship is an ideal opportunity to find your best career fit within the industry as you are given exposure to a variety of areas in the industry.
- Administration of client matters;
- Updating a maintaining statutory registers and filings with the Company registrar;
- Assisting senior administrators with a portfolio of clients, including dealing with correspondence from third parties;
- Undertaking corporate health checks on existing clients to ensure statutory compliance;
- Completion of internal compliance files for new client;
- General administration of various structures to include filing and scanning;
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and other such tasks as maybe required; and
- Working closely with internal finance and other departments as required.
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records to create a positive impact for our clients. We hire for attitude and skillset and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
Do you consider yourself as an upbeat, independent and motivated individual with excellent organisational skills?
Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
Then we look forward to meeting you.
- Minimum 120 UCAS points or equivalent;
- Minimum 2.2 degree (for graduates); and
- Good standard of GCSE’s or equivalent, must include Maths and English.
Other preferable skills:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite;
- Conscientious attitude with a strong attention to detail;
- High level of time management skills;
- Willingness to be challenged and be flexible;
- Ability to work consistently in a fast paced environment;
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability;
- Strong self-motivation and drive; and
- Work experience in office environment.
- Competitive salary
- Fixed term
- 1-3 months
- Full-time, 9am – 5pm