Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic interim project manager to assist with the progression of each entity through the stages to closure. This position will involve undertaking administration tasks, the completion of the relevant pre-liquidation tasks and the documentation of all stages of the process. If you have thorough knowledge of international legal entity rationalisation projects and are able to confidently take the lead then please apply today!
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a thorough step plan for the closure of each entity.
- Manage routine administration for the group subsidiaries.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of international legal entity rationalisation.
- ICSA qualified is highly desirable.
- Prior experience working within a standalone role/as a career interim is highly desirable.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Initiative and ability to self-manage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Impeccable communications with the ability to build strong working relationship at all levels of the organisation.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1516