A London based FTSE250 are seeking a qualified or part qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their small team. Seeking a candidate that is confident and excited to work in a broad position with progression and training opportunities.
- Assist with the AGM planner process
- Arrange and attend board and committee meetings
- Interest and willingness to learn and manage the company secretarial functions in relation to foreign entities and offices not just UK
- Involvement in project work such as restructuring and establishing new offices in Europe and/or the US, including drafting requests for advice from foreign lawyers on company secretarial matters.
- Assist the Group Company Secretary in the drafting of the Governance section of the annual report.
- Thorough knowledge of Blueprint
- Takes ownership of requirements/issues and ensures they are resolved to meet objectives
- Highly organised, disciplined and responsive
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- ICSA qualified or PQ
- Confident to tackle wide range of company secretarial issues