The Company Secretarial Department provides a full range of services to our clients including incorporation services, corporate governance advice, ongoing attendance at board and shareholder meetings, statutory compliance and all associated drafting of notices, agendas, minutes and filings.
To support the expansion of the department we are looking to recruit Company Secretaries and/or Assistants to work in conjunction with experienced members of the team. We provide our services to a wide variety of companies including ICAVS, private and public regulated fund entities together with unregulated private and public limited companies.
- Arrange and attend all directors' and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and associated documentation
- Maintain and update statutory records and client database
- Making statutory filings
- Arrange for notarising and legalisation of documents
- Liaise with Companies Registration Offices and various other parties
- Additional duties as assigned
- Qualified or part-qualified ICSA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Funds/insurers industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as required and also as part of a team.
More search results
Company Secretary, Funds, Full-Service Firm, 4 yr…
Red Tree Recruitment
Company Secretary, Funds and Aviation, Dublin
Funds Company Secretary, Dublin
in house - company secretary - capital & equity
Company Secretary - 2 years post trainee-ship - t…