Please note- our client will consider both full time candidates and those seeking 4 days a week.
A Plc based in Surrey are seeking an established and confident Company Secretary to join their legal team. With a wide breadth of exposure and variety, this position is well suited to sombody who is looking to take a step up in their career and build upon their skills.
- To advise on and ensure compliance with the best principles of corporate governance
- To act as Company Secretary to all UK subsidary companies
- To ensure compliance with all listing, statutory and regulatory requirements
- To attend executive meetings, taking minutes and capturing actions as required
- To lead the design and production of the Annual Report, including preparing the text of the statutory reports and information they contain
- Qualified Chartered Secretary
- Experience within a Plc
- IT literate
- Working knowledge of UK company law and UK contract law (UK employment law useful).
- Excellent communication skills
More search results
BWW Exclusive: FTSE 250 Part-Time Co-Sec (30/40 d…
BWW Exclusive - PLC Maternity Leave cover
Interim Assistance c. 4 months to start asap
Interim Assistant Company Secretary - 6-8 Month F…
Part-Time Interim Consultant – Share Plans