Please note- our client will consider both full time candidates and those seeking 4 days a week.
A Plc based in Surrey are seeking an established and confident Company Secretary to join their legal team. With a wide breadth of exposure and variety, this position is well suited to sombody who is looking to take a step up in their career and build upon their skills.
- To advise on and ensure compliance with the best principles of corporate governance
- To act as Company Secretary to all UK subsidary companies
- To ensure compliance with all listing, statutory and regulatory requirements
- To attend executive meetings, taking minutes and capturing actions as required
- To lead the design and production of the Annual Report, including preparing the text of the statutory reports and information they contain
- Qualified Chartered Secretary
- Experience within a Plc
- IT literate
- Working knowledge of UK company law and UK contract law (UK employment law useful).
- Excellent communication skills
More search results
Part Time Company Secretary in Financial Services
Plc Interim Snr Ast Co Sec - Berkshire
PLC Part-Time Assistant Co-Sec (2/3 Days per week…
FTSE 250 Interim Deputy Secretary (could be full …
FTSE SmallCap Company Secretary (part time) - Lon…