Trainee Company Secretary
£20-25k – Manchester
Our client is a boutique corporate services provider who are currently undergoing a period of rapid expansion and are now looking to recruit a Trainee Company Secretary to provide support to the close-knit team on corporate secretarial matters. They hold a strong and growing client base of leading UK companies; including FTSE-listed companies, private multinational groups and not-for-profit organisations. This role offers excellent entry-level training in technical company secretarial duties within a friendly and flexible working environment. If you are looking to progress quickly within the company secretarial field, then don’t hesitate to apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing annual returns, co-ordinating and documenting board approval and the filing of accounts for all entities managed by the company secretarial team;
- Supporting the team with the annual general meeting arrangements for fund entities;
- Ensuring all Companies House filings are completed in accordance with statutory requirements, including accounts and annual returns for all companies;
- Providing clients with practical solutions to compliance-related issues;
- Keeping up to date with all applicable regulatory changes to UK Company Law;
- Working in a small team environment and being flexible with responsibilities;
- Demonstrating willingness to take on additional responsibilities and assist in all aspects of the firm's development.
Experience and Qualifications
- A 2:1 law or business degree would be desirable.
- Developed skills in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- A strong interest in the company secretarial profession
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Able to build strong relationships with people at all levels of seniority.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1510