Assistant Company Secretary
One of Ireland’s leading companies based in Dublin is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Company Secretary include:
- Providing support and assistance to the Company Secretary and Deputy Company Secretary on day-to-day company secretarial matters and specific ad hoc projects
- Arranging execution and sealing of legal documents
- Assisting with the organisation of the AGM
- Arranging regulatory announcements and Central Bank filings
- Assisting with the production of the Annual Report
- Responsible for ongoing management and updating of the website
- Maintenance and administration of bank mandate records for companies
- Assisting with production of investor presentations and communications
As the Assistant Company Secretary, you will be a graduate, ICSA qualified or with a legal qualification. 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a corporate environment, ideally a listed plc (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). High standard of written and verbal English is required. Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders is necessary. Familiarity with GEMS legal entity management system would be advantageous. Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.