Deputy Company Secretary
A leading global insurance company based in Dublin is looking for a Deputy Company Secretary for a 5 month FTC.
Key responsibilities of the Deputy Company Secretary include:
- Supporting the governance framework (including boards and committees) with particular focus on acting as an advocate of governance matters across the organisation.
- Organising, attending at, and preparing detailed minutes of, board and committee meetings.
- Maintaining a schedule of agenda items, action logs in respect of board and committee meetings and following up with responsible executives to ensure that the corporate governance requirements are met for the supported entities.
- Maintenance of up to date corporate records on Blueprint/GEMs.
- Working collaboratively with other teams both domestically and internationally to support the preparation and delivery of timely board and committee papers.
As the Deputy Company Secretary, you will need an Undergraduate degree in law or a closely related field. 4+ years company secretarial experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience gained within a financial services corporation (preferably insurance) would be advantageous but is not essential. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills required. ICSA qualified preferred. Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook is essential. Experience with Blueprint or Gems is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Deputy Company Secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.