This is a very exciting opportunity that will allow you to hold a dual role that sits in both a client-facing and in house capacity.
Your responsibilities will include:
The Boards –
- Board paper preparation, collation and circulation in a timely manner, attend meetings and produce high quality minutes.
- Provide advice as required to directors on company law, FCA/UKLA rules, stock exchange, corporate governance and other mandatory and voluntary practices as they affect the boards of public companies.
- Manage statutory filings with Companies House for all UK group companies within the required periods.
- Assist in the preparation of listed company annual report and financial statements and half yearly report.
- Administration of employee SAYE scheme.
Corporate Services -
- Assist the director in preparing and submitting quotes for new business.
- Point of contact for lawyers and others regarding set up of new transactions.
- Document review of transaction documents.
- Incorporation of new companies, attendance to all set up arrangements (bank account opening, data protection applications, LEIS, GllNs, preparing KYC packs etc).
- Where the company acts as Company Secretary to client companies, ensure that the Companies Act obligations of the company are met, statutory books maintained, filings made etc and be the primary client contact, providing company secretarial advice as required.
The ideal candidate will be ICSA qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in both an in-house and professional services environment.
If this role sounds like something of interest and you would like to know more please apply below.