Company Secretary, 3-5 years’ exp. (Flexible work options incl. a 4 day week / reduced hours)
Company Secretary, Corporate & Financial Services, Full Service Firm, 3-5 years’ experience (Flexible work options will be considered i.e. a 4 day week or reduced hours)
On behalf of our client, we’re looking to recruit a Company Secretary with between 3-5 years’ experience.
The work undertaken by this established team is varied and covers the full spectrum of company secretarial services and the provision of support to the firm’s Corporate and Financial Services Departments.
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients and will deal with all aspects of company secretarial compliance, corporate governance, corporate restructuring as well as provide support services to the Board of Directors of our Funds clients.
Clients include many blue-chip national and international corporate and financial services entities.
The main areas of responsibility will include:-
- Advising and assisting our client base on various matters relating to their compliance requirements with company and other relevant legislation.
- Corporate restructuring work, Company formations, establishing branches, voluntary strike off and reinstatements.
- Liquidation matters.
- Annual compliance work to include preparation of Annual Returns, Board Minutes, AGM and EGM packs, renewing directors authority to allot shares and to dis-apply pre-emption provisions.
- Organising and attending board meetings of regulated funds, co-ordinating the distribution of board packs, taking and distributing minutes.
- Liaising with internal and external lawyers, accountants, listing brokers, investment managers and regulatory bodies such as the Companies Registration Office, Irish Stock Exchange and the Financial Regulator.
- Providing support to others in the firm on company secretarial related matters.
- Training and supervision of junior staff and sharing knowledge, skills and experience with the team.
Candidate Profile / Experience:
- You will have between 3-5 years’ company secretarial experience
- Proven ability to provide first class client service.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Solid skills and knowledge of Company Secretarial software, preferably Blueprint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work in a team environment and take instructions as necessary.
- Ability to operate on own initiative with a pro-active approach in ensuring that daily, weekly, monthly tasks are achieved on time.
- An ability to ensure a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail in their work.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple activities on time.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent package on offer including a market leading base salary, strong bonus potential together with a comprehensive suite of benefits. In addition you will also get full support with your professional development plan and good career advancement opportunities.
Consultant: Justin Loughnane
Call me for a confidential discussion on 01 5541291 or email me at email@example.com
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance for over 15 years. In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance professionals. We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Company, Company Secretarial Administrator, Corporate Secretarial Administrator, Company Secretarial Assistant, Corporate Secretarial Assistant, Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial, Corporate Secretarial, Company Secretary, Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Governance Advisor, Company Secretarial Executive, Corporate Secretarial Executive, Associate Company Secretary, Associate Corporate Secretary, Corporate Secretarial Officer, Company Secretarial Officer, Senior Company Secretary, Senior Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Manager, Corporate Secretarial Manager, Company Secretary Manager, Corporate Secretary Manager, Chartered Company Secretary, Relationship Manager, Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy Corporate Secretary, Head of Company Secretarial