Assistant Manager, Company Secretary (3 to 5 years’ experience)
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Company Secretary at Assistant Manager level.
You will join an established and rapidly expanding Company Secretarial team which works closely with both Tax and Audit in providing an accurate, efficient and responsive service to clients in meeting their corporate compliance obligations.
This service includes assisting with the administrative burden of corporate compliance as well as planning for corporate challenges to avoid the risks associated with failure to follow often complex statutory procedures.
The role will comprise of the following activities:
- Managing a large portfolio of diverse clients across varied industry sectors, with responsibility for ensuring that clients are meeting their statutory obligations
- Provide advice to clients on a range of corporate governance issues and issues arising from the Companies Act
- Together with the existing management team to managing, train and develop the team
- Building and maintaining clients relationships
- Responsibility for billing clients and debtor management
The successful candidate will be and possess:
- Prior professional services experience either gained in an accountancy/legal practice or specialist firm
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills (knowledge of GEMS an advantage)
- Funds, financial services experience an advantage but no essential
- Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-centred approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong technical ability
Reward / Package
There is an excellent package on offer including a market leading base salary, strong bonus potential together with a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Consultant: Justin Loughnane
Call me for a confidential discussion on 01 5541291 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance for over 15 years. In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance professionals. We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Company, Company Secretarial Administrator, Corporate Secretarial Administrator, Company Secretarial Assistant, Corporate Secretarial Assistant, Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial, Corporate Secretarial, Company Secretary, Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Governance Advisor, Company Secretarial Executive, Corporate Secretarial Executive, Associate Company Secretary, Associate Corporate Secretary, Corporate Secretarial Officer, Company Secretarial Officer, Senior Company Secretary, Senior Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Manager, Corporate Secretarial Manager, Company Secretary Manager, Corporate Secretary Manager, Chartered Company Secretary, Relationship Manager, Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy Corporate Secretary, Head of Company Secretarial