Governance and Compliance Manager
Our client is looking for an interim Governance and Compliance Manager for c3months. Reporting to the Head of Governance, this role involves managing governance and compliance activities and ensuring the company meets its statutory obligations. You will also be heavily involved in providing up to date and expert advice on good governance at board level as well as drafting reports. If this role sounds of interest, please apply today!
Roles and Responsibility:
• Provide support at council and committee meetings
• Provide advice and best practice for high-level colleagues
• Completing activities in relation to compliance activity, including compiling statistics and drafting reports
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience of drafting and presenting policies and reports
• Ideally you will be ICSA qualified
• Experience of complaints handling, information governance, equality and diversity is highly desirable
• Ability to build relationships and provide expert advice on good governance
• Ability to manage own workload
• Strong customer-centric ethos
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1504