An entrepreneurial and growing FTSE250 based in Cambridgeshire are seeking a Deputy Company Secretary for a newly created role. Working within a small team with very broad exposure, this opportunity will suit a driven and forward-thinking Company Secretarial professional with previous experience within a Plc.
- Assist and work alongside the Group Company Secretary to support the board and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Assist organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings
- Assist with the production of the Annual Report
- Assist with subsidiary governance
- Ensure registers of shareholders are maintained and monitor changes in share ownership of the Group companies
- The confidence to work within a broad role with exposure to all tasks within a full secretariat function.
- ICSA qualified
- Previous experience within a large, multinational organisation
- Previous experience delivering a full range of secretariat services
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels across the company.