DMJ are currently working with one of the leading asset managers in the market on a Governance Coordinator role.
The team consists of the Head of Corporate Secretariat, two Company Secretaries and an Assistant Company Secretary. The Governance Coordinator position is a newly created role in the team.
You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of governance processes for the Corporate Secretariat team. You will also be involved in the delivery and implementation of governance and regulatory projects.
• Implementing and maintaining governance processes for the Corporate Secretariat team, including the quarterly review of group structure charts and company lists;
• Undertaking a quarterly review of corporate information maintained on Blueprint for Group subsidiaries;
• Facilitating quarterly reviews of and updates to Powers of Attorney for Group companies;
• Maintaining the Corporate Secretariat & Governance ShareSpace site, to ensure it includes up-to-date corporate secretarial and governance information;
• Managing and responding to KYC and other information requests;
• Advising on governance to ensure compliance with relevant statutory and legal provisions;
• Participating in governance projects being undertaken at the firm (e.g. Senior Managers and Certification Regime) and implementing changes where required;
• Maintaining the Corporate Governance Manual in accordance with best practice; and
• Assisting with the identification and implementation of process improvements for the Corporate Secretariat team.
If you would like to find out more please apply below.
More search results
Company Secretary in Financial Services
Experienced Company Secretary - Home based - 4 da…
BWW Exclusive: FTSE 250 Part-Time Co-Sec (30/40 d…
BWW Exclusive - PLC Maternity Leave cover
Company Secretary Assistant - PLC
Hays Company Secretarial