Assistant Company Secretary
DMJ have been exclusively instructed to assist with the recruitment of an Assistant Company Secretary vacancy within a rapidly growing FTSE SmallCap organisation.
This organisation is seeking an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to handle all day to day company secretarial tasks. This role is broad with a variety of different responsibilities, these include:
• Assisting the Company Secretary in providing high quality company secretarial, service and support to the Group and its committees.
• Drafting governance related sections of the Annual Report and Accounts.
• Assisting in the organisation of the AGM, including liaising with the company Registrar in relation to the AGM arrangements, attendance and proxy voting
• Identify when announcements to the London Stock Exchange are required via RNS
• Other ad-hoc projects and responsibilities; including HR related responsibilities
There is scope for real ownership within this role, interesting and challenging exposure and the opportunity to assist the Company Secretary with advising the board on corporate governance.
The ideal candidate will be ICSA qualified and has worked in a similarly independent capacity previously.
This role is paying up to £70,000 plus generous benefits and flexi working options.
If this sounds like something of interest please apply below.