Corporate Compliance Trainee
RBK is the largest independently branded accounting firm in Ireland. We provide audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory services, including HR, to domestic and overseas individuals and companies. Our offices are based in Athlone, Dublin and Roscommon.
This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to join our Corporate Compliance Team. The team manages company secretarial compliance and advisory services to a variety of corporate clients and provides support and advice our Partners and Managers.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:-
- Advising and assisting clients on compliance requirements under the Companies Acts 2014
- Supporting the corporate compliance team in maintaining a compliant corporate governance culture through filing all necessary statutory documents and returns on behalf of Corporate Clients.
- Advising clients on matters relating to new legislation and shareholder registration matters and general corporate governance matters
- Maintaining company registers and minute books
- Incorporating private limited companies and preparation of de-shelving documents including company officer details, and changes to the share capital
- Preparing various Companies Registration Office Forms
- Preparing board minutes, AGM packs and EGM packs
- Organising and distributing board packs on various company law matters
- Drafting documents and resolutions following firm precedents
- Providing support to internal colleagues on company secretarial related matters
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Be in the process of obtaining an ICSA Qualification with the Governance Institute.
- Be highly computer literate
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment, and demonstrate ability to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to take a pro-active role in ensuring that daily, weekly, monthly tasks are achieved on time and within or exceeding targets
- Key qualities include competent and diligent administration skills, good communication and organisational skills.