A leading global Funds Service provider are keen to hire an experienced AVP Company Secretary to join their growing team in Dublin City Centre.
- Do you want to work with one of Europe’s biggest Company Secretary teams?
- Do you want to work in a challenging environment with career progression?
- Have you 4yrs+ of experience working within the Company Secretary Space?
If so, this is an opportunity for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the AVP Company Secretary:
- Responsible for the administration and management of a varied portfolio of clients
- Act as the main point of contact for client companies and their board of directors and liaise with lawyers. They will coordinate, schedule and attend board, committee and shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, respond to client queries and act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance
- Get involved in internal projects and initiatives
Key Skills and Qualifications of the AVP Company Secretary:
- Company Secretary with 4-5 years relevant work experience
- Can work on their own initiative, demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Companies Act 2014 is essential
- ICSA qualification is preferred