Head of Governance and Company Secretarial
An established housing association based in London is currently looking for a Head of Governance and Company Secretarial professional to join the growing business.
Reporting to the Director of Governance and Compliance, you will lead the governance and company secretarial function to ensure that the company and its subsidiaries meet all legal and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
• Attending board and committee meetings and taking minutes.
• Drafting board and shareholder resolutions and associated forms and paperwork.
• Maintaining company records including statutory books and registers.
• Managing board member agreements, remuneration and expenses.
• Providing advice, guidance and training to board members and senior stakeholders .
You should have previous experience in the following:
• Managing FCA registered entities e.g. Registered Societies.
• You should have a previous understanding of working in a regulated sector.
• This is managing entities at scale which requires systems and processes and effective delegation.
If this role sounds like something of interest then please do apply below.