One of the leading Irish financial services companies in Dublin wishes to recruit a Company Secretarial Practice Manager. The role will offer an exceptional opportunity to play an integral role in the business. The role will suit someone who has completed a third level degree (law background preferable) and now wishes to gain experience working with a financial services company.
- Act as Company Secretary ensuring adherence to best practice corporate governance practices;
- Work with board members planning, organising and attending meetings;
- Oversee management of the statutory obligations of the company;
- Monitor upstream regulation and best practice company secretarial, company law and listing developments;
- Work with, support and deputise for the Corporate Governance team as directed.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Third Level Degree
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of the Companies Act 2014
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills – proven ability to multi-task, prioritise and request assistance
- Strong focus on detail
If you are interested in this Company Secretary position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.