As the Company Secretary you will be ideally qualified in ICSA or studying towards the qualification. You will have 1+ year's relevant experience within a similar industry. You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and knowledge of Windows, Excel and MS office.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within all applicable companies and committees;
- Preparing agendas and distribution of board packs, completion of minutes and matters arising and monitoring and control of the delegations policy;
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairman and directors;
- Excellent minute taking ability required;
- Management of shareholder meetings;
- Advise on Company Secretarial and Company Law issues and provision of practical solutions;
- Keeping the Terms of Reference, Company Documents and procedures of the entities current;
- Assist in advising on managing, mitigating and monitoring corporate governance risks;
- Control of the monitoring and updating of a selection of board and/or committee diaries;
- Attending to formation of companies, branches and business names.
If you are interested in this Company Secretary position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Máireáine Conneely on the details provided for more information.