Company Secretary, Top 6 Firm, Funds (1-3 years’ experience)
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment are looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join one of Ireland’s leading law firms.
You will join a settled and specialised team which sits within the firms Asset Management & Investment Funds team.
This is a demanding and interesting role with excellent opportunities for career progression & development.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Arranging Board and client committee meetings (including preparation of board packs)
- Attending and minuting Board and Shareholder Meetings
- Companies Registration Office filings including Annual Returns
- Maintenance of Statutory Books and Registers
- Participation in a variety of project work
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong, accurate minute taking skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Funds Industry would be an advantage
- Conscientious and methodical
- Professional and adaptable team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Personable, with a positive outlook/can do attitude
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)