Large Listed PLC, Company Secretarial Assistant (Graduate Level)
On behalf of our client a large listed PLC, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretarial Assistant at Graduate Level.
The team are responsible for many aspects of the Group’s corporate governance arrangements and compliance with various legislative/regulatory requirements. In addition, the office provides support for Directors, employees and shareholders on various matters.
The role will involve providing support to the company secretarial team in matters related to corporate governance and regulatory compliance. It is a challenging and interesting role which provides a unique opportunity to learn within a supportive environment. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:-
- Management and upkeep of Blueprint database;
- Maintaining statutory records and registers required under Company Law;
- Managing various CRO / statutory filings, including assisting with Annual Returns;
- Preparation of AGM and accounts approval documentation and minutes in respect of subsidiary companies;
- Co-ordinating and ensuring the timely execution of meeting minutes and other documentation;
- Arranging notarisation and apostilling of documentation as required;
- Assisting with KYC queries;
- Assisting with the organisation of the Annual General Meeting for PLC;
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as required;
- Providing efficient support to the Company Secretarial team.
CANDIDATE PROFILE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate and will likely be ICSA qualified or studying towards the relevant qualification.
- Experience in a company secretarial role or professional services environment preferable but not a pre-requisite.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
There is a highly competitive package on offer including an excellent base salary, strong bonus potential and excellent benefits package.