Chartered Secretary Intern
Department: Group Secretariat
Status: Full time - short fixed term (Four weeks)
Four days a week (including Friday)
Reports To: Assistant Group Company Secretary
- Company secretariat administration
- Ensure statutory compliance of dormant companies
- Update corporate information on to Blueprint OneWorld
- Support the migration of company books onto Blueprint OneWorld – updating registers,uploading document
- Providing corporate information as required
- Filing as Companies House using Blueprint OneWorld
- Company law and corporate governance research
Skills and Experience – Essential
- ICSA Qualification – student
Skills and Experience – Desirable
(Choose 5 or 6)
- Written Communications –Effective and clear written communications with the ability to present information in a structured and concise way.
- Oral Communications – Effective and clear oral communications with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Interpersonal Skills – listens actively and communicates regularly and openly with colleagues.
- Logical Thinking – Has the ability to think clearly, logically and objectively. And to come to conclusions which are balanced,systematic and rational.
- Analytical Thinking - Can analyse the more difficult work-related problems and identify effective solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Researching Information - With guidance, demonstrating an ability to conduct thorough investigation as well as gaining an increasing understanding of research methodology. Asks relevant questions – always seeks to understand and is on the lookout for fresh ideas, quickly assimilating information in an unfamiliar field of knowledge
- Focusing on Facts - Sticking to the brief and establishing the facts and able to pay attention to detail without getting bogged down or distracted
Results Focus and Initiative
- Personal Drive - Demonstrates the drive, determination and commitment to get things done in an accurate manner within deadlines and has personal pride in the quality of output of their work.
- Self – Motivation - Has the ability to work under own initiative and without constant supervision.
Attendance & Punctuality
- Overall levels of attendance and/or punctuality are of a very good standard
- Attendance – sickness absences are reported promptly to the Head of Department and all absence procedures are followed. Instances of ad-hoc absences are very low.
- Punctuality – is generally prompt and always arrives at work on time/is prepared for and arrives on time at meetings.
- Quality of work - Presents work that is accurate and concise.
- Checking detail - Takes steps to check the accuracy of the data being used and ensures that all work is checked for mistakes before presenting the final document/communications.
- Standard of work – rarely makes any mistakes and can be trusted to provide accurate, meaningful and concise data which others may rely on.
All3Media is the creator, producer and distributor of world class television programmes and digital content.The Group comprises 28 companies, each with its own management team, its own creative vision, development slate and programme catalogue.
The All3Media companies produce some of the biggest global TV brands. In the past year, All3Media has produced over 3,000 hours of content ranging from dramas like Call the Midwife, The Missing, Liar, and Free Rein, to factual entertainment formats such as Gogglebox, The Only Way is Essex, Undercover Boss, The F-Word, Gold Rush and The Undateables. These shows have been broadcast and distributed across multiple platforms and multiple territories and have won a raft of BAFTAs, EMMYs and Golden Globes.Headquartered in London, All3Media has production companies and distribution offices around the world – in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, New York and Los Angeles.