- £65-75k base + benefits
- Job title
- Deputy company secretary, Company secretary
- Job type
- Full time, Contract
A leading City based financial services organisation is seeking a qualified lawyer to join as a Deputy Company Secretary on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis. Commencing ASAP you will be given the opportunity to take on a broad remit of work, reporting to the Head of Secretariat & Governance.
You will be responsible for:
- providing company secretarial support to the Chairman, CEO, ExCo and governing committees
- assisting in the preparation of Annual Reports and statutory returns
- advising on corporate law and governance ensuring all meetings including Council, Board, governance committees and General Meetings are in accordance with applicable regulations and best practice
- deputising for the Head of Secretariat when required
- developing good relationships with governing committees, executives and internal stakeholders
To be considered for this position you will be a qualified lawyer who has held a similar role as Counsel/CoSec. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and expertise of corporate governance requirements. Additional legal qualifications and experience operating as a corporate lawyer either in-house or in private practice would be highly advantageous.
For more information please contact:
Principal Consultant - Fyte (previously known as Hudson UK)
0207 187 6088