Company Secretarial Supervisor
As the company secretarial supervisor you will be ideally ICSA qualified and have 2+ years relevant experience. You will have excellent organisation skills, communication skills, the ability to prioritise and work well under tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial supervisor:
- Work as a part of a team to ensure the best level of corporate governance is carried out for the company
- Assisting in the management of a varied portfolio of clients
- Keep the company’s minutes of board
- Assting junior members on the team with their queries and training
- Set agendas, prepare and distribute board packs, completion of matters arising and minutes and monitor and control of board delegations
- Ensure company secretarial matters are properly and efficiently managed
- Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities
- Identifying and developing any correlations in service offerings
- Assisting with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Ensure company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations
- Assist where required on ad-hoc projects
If you are interested in this company secretarial supervisor position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.