Company Secretarial Manager - Funds
A fund services provider is looking for a company secretarial manager - funds, to join their team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the company secretarial manager:
- Organise, schedule and attend board, board sub-committee and general meetings
- Take minutes and action points
- Keep the company’s minutes of board, board sub-committee and general meetings on behalf of the directors
- Advise clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Liaise with board contributors to gather board papers, compile the board packs and circulate them electronically to directors in a timely manner
- Maintain statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
- Deal with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
As the funds company secretarial manager you will be ICSA qualified and will have 2+ year's experience working with funds (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have excellent communication skills, be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines and experience in Blueprint is advantageous.
If you are interested in this company secretarial manager position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.