A leading law firm is looking for a company secretary to join their team on a maternity cover FTC.
Responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Organise, schedule and attend board, board sub-committee and general meetings
- Take minutes and action points
- Keep the company’s minutes of board, board sub-committee and general meetings on behalf of the directors
- Advise clients in relation to their statutory compliance obligations
- Liaise with board contributors to gather board papers, compile the board packs and circulate them electronically to directors in a timely manner
- Maintain statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
- Deal with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
As the company secretary you will be ICSA qualified or studying towards the qualification. You will have 1+ years' experience working in a similar role. You will also have excellent communication skills, be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines and experience in Blueprint is advantageous.
If you are interested in this company secretary position based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided.
+353(0) 1 673 0816