Company Secretary Assistant
Vistra is a leading global fund administrator and corporate services provider. We serve clients from 74 locations across 44 jurisdictions covering all major time-zones throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. We provide fund, corporate and other administration services to investment managers, multinational companies, financial services firms, and family offices, through our four business divisions. Vistra is one of the global leaders in the outsourced business services with more than 30 years of experience in delivering tailor-made client solutions. Our key differentiator is our people and the quality of the service they provide. We have more than 3,500 staff across the globe who provide industry expertise in the business divisions and markets they operate in.
Forming part of the Alternative Investments Division, Vistra Alternative Investments (Ireland) Limited, (the “Company”), is a market leader in Ireland in the provision of administration and support services to special purpose vehicles (SPVs) established by international banks and fund managers to facilitate cross border transactions. The Capital Markets Division provides a range of services including accounting, company secretarial and directors to SPVs which are engaged in various types of financing transactions including asset finance and leasing, multi issuance debt programmes and structured finance transactions. The Company in Ireland forms part of a global capital markets business which has offices in the UK, Germany, the Channel Islands, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Cayman.
This role will provide support to the Client Support Team Lead/ Company Secretary in delivering the Company Secretarial range of services to clients, providing excellent service across the client support team.
The cost of ICSA exams and study leave allowance will be included should you need to sit the ICSA exams.
- Work closely with the wider client support team in ensuring an excellent level of service is provided to clients at all times
- Co-ordinate holding of board meetings, AGMs / EGMs
- Preparing documentation, attending board meetings and taking minutes for both SPVs and Irish Regulated Funds
- Work with the transactions management group on new business take on and transaction closings.
- Companies Registration Office filings including Annual Returns
- Maintenance of Statutory Books and Registers
- Liaising with external directors and shareholders, accountants, auditors, liquidators
- Participation in a variety of project work
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- A primary degree in Business or Law and/or full or part ICSA qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients, other divisions/ offices of the company and professional intermediaries