We are looking for an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to join our legal team.
You will get the opportunity to liaise with non-executive directors and senior stakeholders, you will gain exposure to a wide range of company secretarial responsibilities such as processing and preparing routines and ensuring the compliance is up to date for over 45 entities spanning over North America, South America, Europe, Africa, CIS, Middle East and Asia.
You will be working within a very high functioning team and be given structured training and development to help you progress in your career.
We are looking for somebody who will ensure the highest levels of corporate governance practices are consistently met, both in the UK and overseas jurisdictions.
This is an excellent role for either a qualified or part qualified Assistant Company Secretary or Company Secretary Assistant that is looking for a step up in responsibility.
THE JOB INCLUDES
- Maintain a comprehensive shared drive and filing system for the group’s company secretarial function
- Operate Blueprint OneWorld software system to maintain and update corporate information for each company within the group
- Prepare and circulate board packs using eShare Board packs
- Manage and monitor the company secretarial mailbox
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of a large number of legal entities
- Providing assistance with filing of UK confirmation statements, board changes with Companies House.
- Providing assistance and liaise with overseas lawyers to process corporate changes
- Supporting in the preparation of relevant legal documents and ensuring compliance.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copies of statutory books for each company owned or part owned by the group
- Liaising with notary when required.
- Maintaining corporate summary information as may be required.
- Maintaining record of legal costs including invoices and purchase orders
- Maintaining company secretarial diary with key corporate legal dates
- Producing statutory minutes and resolutions
- Provide ad hoc advice on company secretarial matters to the business
- Assist with incorporations of UK and international companies
- ICSA qualification and/or Company Secretarial / Statutory Compliance experience
- Blueprint OneWorld software experience
- eShare Boardpacks knowledge
- Attention to detail
- European language skills would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties