Zotefoams PLC is seeking an experienced Company Secretary for a stand-alone role, well suited to a deputy looking for the next step.
Position: Company Secretary
Location: Croydon, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 4.40pm
Salary: £80k per annum
Benefits: Contributory pension, bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme.
About the role:
A candidate is sought to provide all Listed Company Secretarial function activities, which include Board and sub-committee support, meetings support to the CEO and Executive Team, statutory and regulatory compliance, preparation of the governance sections of the annual report, Group risk management, Company pension support, legal entities management and meeting the Company’s corporate responsibility requirements.
While the role is very hands on, some administrative support is also planned for this role.
- The required qualifications to represent a public limited company, be it the ICSA qualification, or a qualified accountant, solicitor or barrister
- Prior company secretarial experience at a UK public listed company
- Highly organised and focussed on the smooth and timely delivery of the Company Secretarial function
- Forward looking to support a rapidly changing organisation and manage the essential governance requirements with an ethical, collaborative approach.
- Possess strong operational attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and effectively and prioritise well to manage the demands of a fast moving environment
- While by no means essential, training and experience in commercial contract law would be advantageous
Zotefoams plc is an established, growing company supplying leading technology products to a broad range of manufacturing clients world-wide. Using a unique manufacturing process with environmentally friendly nitrogen gas expansion, Zotefoams produces lightweight technical foams for a diverse range of markets and applications.
The Company has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a component of the FTSE Small Cap index. Its primary investors are very well-respected institutional funds with long-term commitments. The UK HQ, based in Croydon on the Surrey / London borders, supports an increasingly global operation with subsidiaries in the US and Asia. Zotefoams has an impressive track record of consistent profitable revenue growth and is investing significantly in people and technology to achieve its ambitious growth plans. The Group recently completed a $30m investment in the USA and a £12m expansion on its UK site. It has commenced a £20m+ investment in a manufacturing operation in Poland.
You may have experience of the following: Company Secretary, Chartered Secretary, Senior Company Secretary, Company Secretarial Administrator, ICSA, Deputy Company Secretary, Assistant Company Secretary, etc.