Subsidiary Company Secretary
Leading the co-ordination of the worldwide legal entity simplification programme focusing on reducing the number of entities within the Group structure where possible and identifying future dissolution/simplification opportunities. Assisting with Company Secretarial and Governance activities for the Group’s circa 70 corporate entities and assisting with the administration of the Insider regime (in compliance with Market Abuse Regulations).
· Co-ordinate the legal entity simplification programme to deliver a reduction in the number of entities within the Group and a clear understanding of the purpose and simplification opportunities for remaining Group entities. This will include (but is not limited to);
- Conducting relevant due diligence on UK/Corporate entities;
- Co-ordinating and recording the results of due diligence undertaken by colleagues within the Business;
- Managing the process for identifying and dissolving (including identification of all steps required for dissolution of appropriate entities in the future) Group entities worldwide;
- Managing the UK/Corporate entity dissolution process; and
- Ensuring regular communications with Project Members/colleagues and the Project Sponsor.
· Provide advice and support, as appropriate, to colleagues within the Business relating to company secretarial activities and corporate governance.
· Assist with the administration of the Insider regime for the listing entity including the maintenance of project and insider lists and communications with relevant colleagues.
· Providing Company Secretarial support to Corporate Entities to include meeting management and company administration tasks, co-ordination and approval of routine corporate activities (dividends, bank account maintenance, accounts approval etc) and assistance as appropriate on projects.
· Suggest areas of improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
· Other projects as assigned by the Head of Company Secretariat.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Part/ICSA qualified.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a global group.
- Well experienced user of Microsoft office and Blueprint.
- Excellent knowledge of Company Law and other Corporate Governance related regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Results focused.
- Listed company experience including insider regime.
- Experience of international governance/legal entity management.