Company Secretarial Manager
We are working with a start-up that has the backing of a major offshore corporate services firm. They are looking to expand their services through setting up a UK office. The company is already well networked with many of the large banks and corporates and so expansion is likely to be rapid. As the business grows, you will play a pivotal role in recruiting and mentoring a growing company secretarial team. You will need to be ‘hands on’ in approach to carry out the day to day duties until the team gets bigger. You will also need to be a strong self-starter with a pro-active and flexible approach with first rate interpersonal skills to provide an exemplary service to clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Incorporation of UK companies in accordance with UK Company Law.
- Maintain statutory records for client entities and submit required statutory filings to maintain good standing.
- Prepare minutes of all client entity meetings.
- Provide outsourced company secretarial services to UK entities owned by client groups.
- Maintain logs and records for client entities.
- Monitor and report on PSC matters.
- Take on client fiduciary roles as required.
Experience and qualifications
- ICSA qualified highly desirable or qualified by experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK Company law.
- Prior managerial experience is highly desirable.
Personal qualities and behaviours
- Proactive and adept at working from own initiative.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong client relationships.
- Flexible approach and a strong ‘completer-finisher’
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1386