ICSA Ireland Conference 2015, 26 May
This summer almost all businesses in Ireland will have to adapt their working practices in line with the new Companies Act.
This conference will not only provide delegates a chance to update their knowledge on various aspects of the new Act but will offer a valuable opportunity to plan and discuss how best to implement new working practices within their organisations. A choice of facilitated workshops also means that you can focus on the elements of the Act that are important to you.
This full day conference also includes keynote presentations from HBOS Whistleblower, Paul Moore as well as a fascinating analysis on how good governance could have saved Manchester United Football Club from a disastrous 2014.
Our outstanding line up of international expert speakers will be joined by:
- Simon Harris, TD, Minister of State, Department of Finance
- Deirdre Somers, Chief Executive, Irish Stock Exchange
- Elaine Cassidy, Company Law, Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
- Dr Thomas Courtney, Partner, Arthur Cox
- Sal Nash, Head of Company Secretarial, KPMG Ireland
- Conor Sweeney, Managing Director, CLS Chartered Secretaries
5 reasons to attend
- Update your knowledge: hear directly from some of the main architects of the new Act
- Get inspired: our keynote speakers will challenge received wisdom
- Take away practical tips and techniques: share and discuss implementation strategies with peers and an expert panel of speakers
- Value for money: the most cost effective way you’ll get this year to gain 6 full hours of formal CPD
- Meet relevant vendors and suppliers: browse our exhibition geared specifically for GRC professionals
[ Past event ]