22 May 2014
We’re seeking nominations for the 2014 ICSA Excellence in Governance Awards. These prestigious awards celebrate the highest standards in governance and reward individual, teams and organisations for exemplary achievement. If you know someone who has achieved high standards of governance, help us to give them the recognition they deserve.
There are eight categories open for nominations this year, which are
· Company Secretary of the Year in a listed company
· Company Secretary of the Year in an unlisted company
· Company Secretarial Team of the Year in a listed company
· Company Secretarial Team of the Year in an unlisted company
· Company Secretary of the Year – Not-for-profit
· Deputy Company Secretary of the Year
· The One to Watch
· Best Annual Report – Small Cap or AIM
Nomination is easy – just answer a few simple questions online. Entry is completely free and each shortlisted nominee receives 2 complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony, held on 12 November at the Brewery in London. Last year the ceremony was attended by over 600 governance professionals from across the UK and Ireland.
To view all the award categories and to nominate, visit www.icsa.org.uk/awards2014